Our U-sections have excellent structural properties. These high-quality pile sections drive in extremely well. Due to their optimal reusability, our U-profiles can be recovered and reused after use.The wide range of available sections allows for use in so many different areas, such as marine engineering, embankment protection, and road engineering, and even in trench shoring.
- Wide range of sections for various different application areas
- Excellent structural properties
- Optimal reusability
- Excellent quality and drivability
- Easy installation of anchor systems and articulated connections even under water
The continuous web in the sheet piling and the external interlocks are the key features of Z-sections. Both factors have a positive effect on the section modulus in the sheet pile – at relatively low weight. That results in high-cost efficiency.
- The external LARSSEN lock facilitates an extremely favorable weight–section modulus ratio
- The interlock connection is positioned in the area with the lowest shear forces
- The tall installation heights of the sections lead to high rigidity values, which limit deflection and allow for higher steel products to be selected
COMBINED STEEL SHEET PILING.
Our combined steel sheet piling consists of load-bearing and intermediate piles and is used especially in heavy-duty marine engineering projects on the coast, including marine applications such as quay walls, piers, dock structures, and ro-ro vessels. The combined piles are also used in sluices, dams, inland ports, landfills, and abutments.
- Modular system, which provides options for combined sheet piling
- Optimum adaptation to suit structural and constructional requirements
- Good driving characteristics thanks to essen-tially symmetrical arrangement of pile sections
LARSSEN STEEL PILES.
LARSSEN steel piles or dolphins are systems for shipping routes and ports.
There are different types depending on their use:
- Impact dolphins used to restrict ship travel routes
- Berthing or mooring dolphins used as mooring points for ships
- Navigation dolphins used to guide floating objects such as pontoons or floating docks
STEEL SHEET PILES AND STRAIGHT WEB SECTIONS.
Steel piles are used in foundation works, water engineering and bridge building. As independent structural members they are often used in foundations, both as vertical or slightly inclined compression and tension piles and as pile support structures or as diagonally driven anchor piles.
Straight web sheet piles are designed for the construction of cellular coffer dams, which can be used when considerable depths of water, or subsequently placed fill are to be retained.