ROUND STEEL TIE RODS.
THE SOLUTION FOR SHEET PILE WALLS.
An anchorage employing round steel tie rods is an economical solution for securing a sheet pile wall, which can be adapted to suit the situation. The forces acting on the wall are transferred via the waling to the round steel tie rods and then to the anchor plates or walls. The selection and design of the anchoring structure is done in accordance with static and structural requirements.
Upon request, we can supply a complete package from one source, consisting of the supply and installation of all the anchorage elements and accessories required for sheet piling structures. Apart from anchors and anchor parts, anchor connection elements, walings and waling fixings, sheet pile wall capping beams, recesses, ladders and mooring lugs plus bollards and special components are also part of our range.
- Port construction
- Waterway construction
- Lock construction
- Traffic route construction
- Optimal transmission of tensile forces
- Better reduction of the occurring bending moments due to very high elasticity
- Can be extended by means of sleeves or turnbuckles
- Little surface for corrosion
- Adjustable to exact length
DRIVEN ANCHOR PILES.
SAFE ANCHORAGE OF HIGH TENSILE FORCES.
Our driven piles for anchoring are used in the construction of quay walls.Additional warpage can essentially increase the load on the piles, so that the maximum load is sometimes not on the head of the pile but rather behind the sheet piling. This must be taken into account when installing the piles and the pile connection.
THE BENEFITS OF SLOW-ACTION HAMMERS
- Longer effect of driving force
- Particularly suitable for cohesive soils
- Environmentally friendly
- Much less noise, far fewer vibrations
THE BENEFITS OF FAST-ACTION HAMMERS
- Particularly suitable for non-cohesive soils
- “Vibratory effect” increases load-carrying capacity