VINYL (PVC) SHEET PILING.
Installation of vinyl sheet piling requires specialized equipment and should be carried out by qualified personnel from specialized civil engineering companies, according to the design and manufacturer’s installation manual. Our Products are manufactured by GREENWALL.
Driving is the most frequently used method for installing vinyl sheet piles.
Driving involves the mechanical pressing of the piling into the soil with vibration hammers, along previously installed templates. Light equipment with limited impact force is used in order to protect the piling against damage. Type of used equipment depends on the type of soil, driving depth and piling strength.
Jetting is a method used to install the sheet piling in cohesive or very compact soils.
Under some conditions, the force of vibration hammers is not enough to achieve the required depth. The reason may be that there are obstacles in the soil or that the soil itself is too hard. The jetting technology involves creating pressure under the sheet piling foot to loosen and remove the soil under it. Air or water ejectors with high – or love pressure water pumps are used to loosen the soil
Digging is a method used during construction of a piling wall with limited depth, often in stony soils where the driving and jetting technology are not feasible. The sheet piling is installed in an excavated ditch which is then filled with sand. The sand bedding should be mechanically or chemically compacted.
- Creation of Support Walls
- Construction of detention basins
- Coastal defences
- Building of irrigation channels
- Barriers against flooding
- Erosion control protection
- River bed protection
- Hydraulic barriers against infiltration
- Environmental reclamation
- Building and Securing Natural and Artificial Reservoirs
- Lightweight and easy to install with standard tools
- Sheet piling is resistant to biological corrosion, rust, cracking, scratching, abrasion, seawater, damaging UV radiation
- Exceptional durability, very good mechanical and strength parameters
- Eco-friendly solutions