PLASTIC SITE ROAD.
Our plastic site road features a combination of low weight and high load-bearing capacity. It is easy to lay, ensures optimal weight distribution, and can be installed on practically any surface.
The plastic site road is a genuine lightweight. A single truck can transport up to 75 panels, which keeps transport costs to a minimum. To ensure maximum flexibility, the laying service is carried out by the customer. Thus, it is possible to deliver the sheets at short notice. This makes the plastic construction road a particularly economical solution for many applications. It is not only suitable for construction sites, widening existing roads, or as storage space, but equally for use as a crane or assembly platform for wind power, line construction, or photovoltaic systems. Fitted with a specially designed geotextile underlay, the plastic site road can be used to protect sensitive surfaces such as natural stone or precast concrete paving.
- Dimensions: 3.000 mm x 2.400 mm x 46 mm
- Weight: 285 kg/panel
- Dimensions: 3.000 mm x 2.400 mm x 47 mm
- Weight: 295 kg/panel
- Surface: profiled on both sides
- Load capacity: approx. 160 t/m² (depending on substrate)
- Transport: 75 panels/truck
- Low weight, high load capacity
- Easy and fast installation, without special vehicles
- High laying speed
- Fixation and protection of the subgrade
- Cost-effective alternative to other temporary construction road systems
STEEL CONSTRUCTION ROAD.
Our E+S steel site road system provides great freedom of mobility as well as a host of technical options and broad scope for cutting costs. The site road consists of heavy-duty angles laid lengthwise and special profiles laid crosswise. Its simple design and special connectors make installation a very straightforward matter. The speed of laying is relatively high, as an excavator lifts the elements one after another from a reversing truck. The sections are then connected together with straps.
- Dimensions: 2.340 mm x 3.800 mm x 160 mm
- Weight: 869 kg
- Load: 12 t axle load
- For highest load requirements
- Protection of the subsoil for temporary construction site access roads
- No special vehicles required for delivery and removal
- Can be laid without earthworks
- Simple installation
- Use of the construction road in flooded areas possible
Our entire product and service portfolio for you to download
Technical Data Trench Shoring
Technical data of our trench shoring to download
Instructions for use E+S steel site road
Instructions for use plastic side road