CONCENTRATED POWER FOR THE VIBRATOR: MÜLLER POWER PACKS.
The low-noise, fuel-efficient integrated diesel motors comply with the latest exhaust emission regulations. The programmable logic controller can be operated via cable or radio remote control and is used to optimize and monitor the workflows. Optionally, operating parameters and machine data can be called up remotely online via data modem
- Compact, lightweight design due to closed oil circuit
- High reliability due to the use of well-known & site-proven components such as diesel engines, pumps and control system
- Intelligent control for high operational reliability
- Patented start-stop system
- Ultra-fine filter and bypass oil filter
- Preheating device for hydraulic oil & cooling water
- Tarpaulin set for closing the air inlet and outlet openings
- Compressor for underwater operation of the vibratory pile driver
- Data acquisition system MS-Data with online access
MÜLLER FINE FILTERS.
The bypass oil filter is a filter system that supplements the hydraulic filter already fitted. The bypass oil filter is used for the fine filtering of the hydraulic oil. The lower flow rate via the filter means that a much finer filter can be selected than is the case with standard filter elements. Therefore, much finer particles can be removed from the oil than is the case with full-flow oil filters.
- Increasing the service interval
- Saving cossts for the customer
- Saving resources and increasing sustainability
MÜLLER WINTER PACKAGE FOR POWER PACKS.
For use in temperatures down to -25°C
The winter package contains:
- Preheaters for hydraulic oil and diesel engine cooling water, with external power supply (220–240 V)
- Option: set of covers for closing off the unit’s air intakes and air outlets
- A reduced airflow through the unit to help the unit reach its operating temperature faster
- Operation with some air intakes and air outlets closed depending on the ambient temperature
- Better economy thanks to faster deployment and fuel savings
MÜLLER DATA AQUISITION.
MOBILE MEASUREMENT, LOGGING ANALYSIS AND ARCHIVING OF VIBRATIONS.
Our data acquisition system enables simple and reliable monitoring of the driving process to ensure that the design requirements are adhered to. The data acquisition equip-ment is integrated directly into the drive’s control unit. The data can then be sent to an internet server, for example.