MÜLLER VIBRATORY HAMMERS HVF-SERIES.
VARIABLE AND RESONANCE-FREE
These vibrators offer maximum performance with minimum ground vibration – ideal for applications in urban foundation works or in areas sensitive to vibration, all thanks to resonance-free starting and stopping. In addition, the amplitude can be infinitely varied during operations.
The natural frequency of the soil can therefore be taken into account – driving proceeds effectively and yet with little vibration.
- Urban foundation works
- Areas sensitive to vibration
- Ideal for sandy soils
- Minimal ground vibration
- Optimal adaptation to soil conditions
- Technology that’s easy on both the equipment and the environment
MÜLLER VIBRATORY HAMMERS HHF-SERIES.
WITH INCREMENTALLY ADJUSTABLE ECCENTRIC MOMENT – TWO IN ONE.
These incrementally adjustable vibrators are ideal for use in changeable geological conditions. The eccentric moment can be increased through remo-vable additional weights, so with one machine, different amplitudes and frequencies adapted to the soil profiles can be achieved with the same centrifugal force.
- Soils with moderate to difficult driving conditions
- Suitable for heavy piles
- Adjustment to changing soil conditions on site thanks to removable additional weights
- Quick changeover
MÜLLER VIBRATORY HAMMERS H-SERIES.
WITH FIXED ECCENTRIC MOMENT.
MÜLLER vibrators with constant amplitude – straightfor-ward to use and robust. That is the foundation for good results in moderately difficult driving conditions.
These vibrators are fitted with eccentrics that generate a fixed eccentric moment.
With forced-feed lubrication and oil cooling, this series is equipped for applications in extreme climatic conditions.
- Soils with light to moderately difficult driving conditions
- Driving and extracting tubular piles
- Also in extreme climatic conditions
- Extremely robust machine design
- Easy handling and easy adjustment of clamping devices