MÜLLER EXCAVATOR-MOUNTED VIBRATORY HAMMERS HFB-SERIES.
HFB MÜLLER excavator-mounted vibratory pile drivers with a constant amplitude are uncomplicated to operate and robust in use. These are the best prerequisites for good results in medium-heavy pile-driven soils.
- Soils with moderate to difficult driving conditions
- Suitable for heavy piles
- Adjustment to changing soil conditions on site thanks to removable additional weights
- Quick changeover
MÜLLER EXCAVATOR-MOUNTED VIBRATORY HAMMERS HFB S-SERIES.
HFB S excavator-mounted vibratory pile drivers with a constant amplitude are uncomplicated to operate and robust in use. In addition, they allow the pile to be picked up and deposited directly with a clamp.
- Sheet pile driving
- Direct pick-up and set-down
- Extremely low height allows driving of long piles
- Easy setup through excavator hydraulics
- Control block with safety circuit
- Manual or automatic exciter cell interlocks
MÜLLER EXCAVATOR-MOUNTED VIBRATORY HAMMERS HFBV-SERIES.
The HFBV series offers maximum performance with minimum ground vibration. This makes them ideal for applications in inner-city special civil engineering or for work in vibration-sensitive environments.
- Urban foundation works
- Areas sensitive to vibration
- Ideal for sandy soils
- Minimal ground vibration
- Optimal adaptation to soil conditions
- Technology that’s easy on both the equipment and the environment
MÜLLER EXCAVATOR-MOUNTED DRILL DRIVES RHA SERIES.
These robust, low-noise drill drives are quickly and easily attached to the stick of an excavator. Optionally, they can be attached to a leader via a guide carried or by fitting in the clamp of a vibrator.
- Pre-drilling to loosen and relieve the ground
- Heavy soils
- Various mounting options
- Fast, cost-effective drilling
- Powerful, robust, long life
MÜLLER SIDE-GRIP EXCAVATOR-MOUNTED VIBRATORY HAMMER HFB SG-SERIES.
MÜLLER EXCAVATOR-MOUNTED VIBRATORY HAMMER WITH SIDE GRIPPER
Our MÜLLER side grippers are capable of picking up, positioning, and driving a pile with the vibrator in a single operation. This is a key advantage on space or height-restricted job sites especially, as conventional excavator-mounted vibrators have to clamp the pile on the top.
- With tilt-rotating device and side clamp
- Ideal for applications with restricted space
- Outstanding maneuverability, supreme reliability, and very easy handling
- Side clamp is mounted sturdily
- Can be mounted on almost any standard excavator without interfering with the hydraulics
- Vertical alignment via an inclination measuring and display device
- Made in Germany
MÜLLER EXCAVATOR-MOUNTED VIBRATORY HAMMER WITH SIDE GRIP TUBE CLAMP
Easy clamping of pipe piles: Just a few hand movements is enough to replace the standard gripper with the innovative side gripper tubular clamp, which enables tubular piles with a diameter of approx. 200 to 630 millimeters to be clamped. This unique design allows for defined application of force. Standardized MÜLLER MS-U 60/72 or MS-U 80/100 clamping devices can be supported without problems.
- Standard gripper can be replaced with side gripper tubular clamp in just a few hand movements
- Like all MÜLLER side grippers, this side gripper is also available in a one and two-cylinder design